Everyone camping at this year’s festival will receive a copy of the “House Rules,” but it’s good to familiarize yourself with the policies in advance so there are no surprises or excuses. Advance camping times can be found on the Schedule page — be sure to bring your ticket or PayPal receipt. And with that, we give you….
Nine Secrets to Happy Camping
- You are entering the century old homestead of the Schultz family — please treat it with the respect it deserves. Feel free to explore the entire property except the main house, which is for family only.
- Be a good neighbour to all who choose to call this place home for the weekend.
- Festival wristbands must be worn at all times.
- To lessen congestion we’re asking trailers to be unhitched and towing vehicles be parked in the parking lot west of the house. Tenters will be allowed one vehicle per site, and parking passes must be in a visible location in the vehicle. (Tenters: your in & out privileges are arrival and departure. Come prepared!)
- Guitar picking (acoustic) at your campsite is cool, but there will be ZERO tolerance of loud canned music at campsites. It’s disrespectful to onstage performers and to fellow campers. Complaints regarding noise and/or behaviour will be treated on a two strike basis – 1st strike is a warning, 2nd strike results in being escorted from the grounds by security, or if necessary, the RCMP.
- Please take your camp area’s garbage with you when you leave.
- Please be a considerate smoker and step to the fringes of the yard, where you can check out a wide array of butts.
- If conditions are safe for campfires, we’ll let you know.
- Above all, enjoy a lawn mower-less weekend.